Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your hours of operation?
Seekins Precision customer service representatives are here to help you Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00PM Pacific Standard Time, excluding holidays. Our Showroom hours are from 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM, Pacific Standard Time, Monday to Thursday.
- How can I obtain a MIL / LEO discount?
To receive our 10% MIL / LEO discount, you must email us from a MIL / LEO government-issued email or email a copy of your credentials to sales
@seekinsprecision.com. Once approved, we will enable the discount on your account.
- Are all items appearing on the website in stock?
We keep our website inventory as up to date as possible. Should you place an order for a product that is out of stock, your credit card will not be charged until the time of invoice / shipping.
- Do you require a minimum order amount?
We do not have a minimum order requirement for our consumer store.
- How do I order from the website?
Our products are categorized as Rifles, Complete Uppers, Parts & Accessories, and Apparel. You will need to register prior to creating an order on our site. Once you have done so, browse the site as follows:
- Click a product in which you are interested.
- Review product details.
- Select configurable options available for the product (e.g., Caliber, Barrel Finish, etc.). Note: Some products may not have any configurable options.
- Type in the quantity you wish to purchase.
- Click the Add to Cart button. Note: If you have trouble adding the product to your cart, take note of whether the product’s availability is In Stock, Backordered, or Out of Stock.
- Read the Terms and Agreements.
- Click the Cart link in the upper right corner of the page to check out. You may still edit your order at this point (e.g., change the quantity or remove an item from the cart). You may also calculate Shipping and / or enter a coupon code here.
- When you are ready to purchase, click the Proceed to Checkout button and fill in the necessary Billing Information, Shipping Information, Shipping Method, and Payment Information fields.
- The Order Review page will appear once you have filled out the required information. Click the Place Order button to complete your order.
- To review your order after placing it, log in to the website, and click My Account from the home page.
Note: Serialized products, such as Lowers, Rifles and Complete Upper Receivers, require FFL information to be emailed to our Sales department prior to order processing and shipping.
- Where can I address my export questions?
Please feel free to email Seekins Precision: export
- Torque Specs for Parts
- Titanium Nut is 50 ft. lbs on all applications.
- BAR / MCSR is one gas tube hole from hand tight.
- Ring clamp is 50-55 inch lbs. Ring cap is 20 inch lbs.
- Scope base is 15 inch lbs.
- Any rail screws are 20-25 inch lbs
- Wrench Sizes
- Steel Barrel Nut is 1 1/8” crows foot.
- NOXs Barrel Nut is 1 1/4" crows foot.
- MCSR/BAR Nut is a 2-Pin Armorers Wrench
- Rail screws are a T20.
- Rings screws are T25 for 30mm and up.
- 1” ring screws are T25 for the clamps and T20 for the caps.
- Scope Base screws are T15.
- Lower Rear takedown screw require .050 allen
- Lower Trigger take up, jam screws, upper tension screw require 5/64 allen.
- Lower Dowel pins require 1/16 allen.
- Billet vs. Forged
Both our forged and billet parts are made using the same 7075 T-6 aluminum and have the same hard coat anodizing. Forged parts, however, are constructed using molten metal poured into a cast and allow very little customization. Our billet line is made for durability and longevity, and their construction process offers more creativity in regards to looks and styling.
PURCHASING & SHIPPING
- What license is required to purchase Rifles?
Complete Rifles, Pistols, and Lower Receivers can only be shipped to Federal Firearms License (FFL) holders. Please email a signed copy of your license to sales
@seekinsprecision.com prior to invoincing / shipment, referencing your name and order number. Military and Law Enforcement Officers, please email a signed copy of your exemption certificate to the same email address.
Note: A FFL is a license that enables an individual or company to engage in a business pertaining to the manufacture of firearms and ammunition or the interstate and intrastate sale of firearms. Holding an FFL to engage in such activities has been a legal requirement in the United States since the enactment of the Gun Control Act of 1968: [https://www.atf.gov/firearms/faq/licensees-conduct-of-business.html]
- What payment methods do you accept?
We accept MasterCard, VISA and American Express cards.
- What are your Shipping methods?
All of our orders are delivered via United Parcel Service (UPS) or United States Postal Service (USPS). We do not ship outside of United States’ consecutive 50 states. We do not ship to U.S. territories or to military APO / FPO addresses at this time. For any questions concerning shipping out of the United States, please email export
To expedite an order, please call or email sales prior to invoicing / shipment at sales
@seekinsprecision.com. (Note: Additional shipping charges will apply.)
WARRANTY - RETURNS & EXCHANGES
The Seekins Precision warranty is about taking care of you, our valued customer. From the point of sale to the day when you can no longer pull the trigger on your favorite rifle, we want you to be fully satisfied with the product you purchased. This is our promise to you:
We will repair or replace your Seekins Precision brand product in the event it becomes damaged or defective, free of charge. If an instance arises where your product cannot be repaired, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition.
In our view, life happens and when damage occurs to your valued firearms and accessories, it doesn’t matter whose fault it was, or where you purchased it. If it says Seekins Precision on the product, you can count on the Seekins Precision warranty.
- Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
- Fully transferable
- No warranty card to fill out
- No receipt needed to hang on to
- How do you handle products that damaged in shipping or not included in the shipment?
If a part is missing from the shipment or was damaged while in route, please let us know and we will send you a new product immediately.
To begin the return process, please contact sales
@seekinsprecision.com. We will need the following to process your return:
- Order number
- Phone number
- Reason for return
- What is your policy on warranty replacements?
We strive to make the highest quality parts in the industry and want you to be satisfied with your order. Warranty issues have top priority in cases of replacement or repair. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information (name, address, phone number), and detail your warranty issue. When applicable, we will provide a UPS return label, as well. The refund policy does not apply if the product was not purchased directly from Seekins Precision, however we will gladly work with you to get your product either reapaired or replaced regardless of where you purchased the item from.
Note: Returns/Exchanges are solely at our discretion upon evaluation of the product and/or inquiry. Sales tax and shipping charges are non-refundable. Once we receive your return, our Returns Department will address the issue and repair, replace or the product as necessary. Please note that we strive to keep our return turnaround time to a minimum; however, stock availability and production schedule will determine how quickly the return is processed.
- How do I return or exchange items purchased directly from theSeekins Precision web site?
Should you wish to return or exchange an item, we will happily assist you in doing so. If you require or request a refund, it must be completed within the first 30 days of purchase from Seekins Precision. Please contact email@example.com with your contact information (name, address, phone number), and detail your reason for return. Should your request meet the return criteria, we will provide you an RMA form to fill out and send back with the part you wish to return. The refund policy does not apply if the product was not purchased directly from Seekins Precision and refund/exchange cannot be completed if the product has been modified, installed, misused or has been damaged by accident, abuse or misapplication.